The Custom Minds Photo Booth / Photo Lounge
(prints on site – non booth page)
Many photo booths in Houston offer the “filmstrip.” Don’t go for the filmstrip photo booth, they are tiny and useless. They don’t even fit snugly into a wallet. Our huge 6″ x 8″ (or 4″x6″) photo booth is the way to go. While filmstrips get lost, our huge prints give your guests a highly valued gift they can display at their house and enjoy for many years to come. (actual size comparison below for filmstrip vs our 6″x8″)
We can take and print multiple photos of whoever visits the booth. More photos? no problem!
6″x8″ Print Booth RATES:
- $595.00 – 2 hours
- $795.00 – 3 hours
- $995.00 – 4 hours
- $175.00 – each additional hour (add on, or after 4 hours)
- All rates include your digital images a few days after your event.
- All rates include a web-gallery for each of your guests to find their image, save and use however they wish (facebook, instagram, email, etc)
4″x6″ Print Booth RATES:
- $475.00 – 2 hours
- $595.00 – 3 hours
- $745.00 – 4 hours
- $125.00 – each additional hour (add on, or after 4 hours)
- 5 people in a group photo? No problem, we print five prints! Each person can have their own print!
- Setup usually takes 30-45 minutes before we start shooting. Then about 30 minutes to dissemble the booth. These are done before and after the time you need so everything fits perfectly with your scheduled shooting time.
- We can take and print multiple photos of whoever visits the booth. More photos? no problem!
- Each photo takes about 15-30 seconds to print and we have multiple printers printing.
- Booth props available upon request – no additional charge!
- We can provide a custom photo border (built into each print). Just let us know!
Also note we can provide photo envelopes for an additional rate. They are a nice finishing touch for your event! (as seen above)
White printed envelopes = $55/hour*
Premium black matte envelopes = $95/hour*
*each and every visitor that has a photo taken gets one.
** printed envelopes are not required, many go without — but they are a nice finishing touch!
Samples of the photo booth/photo lounge in action.